Tune into this episode to listen to Karan Nijhawan and Dr.Eric Block discuss how to create your dream life while overcoming self-doubt.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
Karan Nijhawan is the Founder of The Expansion Project, a movement that focuses on helping dentists and those who identify as entrepreneurs create their dream life while overcoming self-doubt, imposter syndrome, and the feeling of not being “enough”.
In today’s episode, Karan Nijhawan discusses with Dr. Eric Block about creating your dream life while overcoming self-doubt. Karan talks about his Expansion project and explains to the listeners what “Expansion” means to him. He also discusses the “4000 weeks” concept and how the future is the predictor of your past.
Karan also explains to the listeners about his philosophy, “Living in the Dash”.
He talks about why he hosts retreats and the benefits of attending them. Since starting the company 5 years ago, he’s hosted over 200+ dinners, events, workshops, and retreats, helping people worldwide create a better life that they don’t need a vacation from. He’s also worked with major companies like Forbes, Staples, and Providence Healthcare, hosting workshops around happiness and fulfillment.
You can contact Karan Nijhawan through his website www.karannijhawan.com. To learn about his events, you can visit www.karannijhawan.com/expansion/. Karan Nijhawan can also be contacted through Instagram, myexpansionproject
- 00:00:34 – Intro to the episode
- 00:00:40 – Karan Nijhawan’s Expansion Project and what Expansion means to him
- 00:02:49 – The 4000-week concept
- 00:04:58 – Fear is really uncertainty – How to mitigate this fear
- 00:06:17 – The future is the predictor of your past
- 00:08:43 – How did Karan Nijhawan start with his quest for the Expansion Project
- 00:09:52 – Leaving the status quo life
- 00:11:00 – Everybody just wants to be seen
- 00:11:41 – Importance of Self-expression
- 00:12:54 – Living in the Dash
- 00:14:00 – Advice to young dental professionals and young entrepreneurs
- 00:14:58 – How to contact Karan Nijhawan